Vanguard Mechanical provides Complete Mechanical Contracting services throughout the Lower Mainland. This includes, but is not limited to plumbing, gas fitting, HVAC services, fire sprinklers, mechanical insulation, fire stopping, and controls. The core of our business is focused on new construction of multi-family residential projects that often include commercial retail spaces.
Through our list of contacts and partners (sub-trades), we make a general contractor’s life much easier by helping them manage their complex projects by encompassing a massive part of a project’s scope.
Everyone at Vanguard Mechanical is proud to work here because we all know that what we do positively affects the communities around us. We play an intrinsic role in providing safe and quality mechanical systems for homeowners and businesses alike. We deliver quality workmanship, competitive pricing, and timely project completion with reliable and predictable results.
We are acutely aware that we work in a highly competitive industry, with many companies offering similar services like ours. That being said, we are always evolving and changing along with the new technologies being presented to us every day and applying it to our projects where possible and beneficial.
We seek to build long-term relationships in our industry. We value a proactive team approach to every project and believe that a satisfied customer is everyone’s success.
We believe this, in large, sets us apart from the rest.
Our Team & Services
We provide complete Mechanical Contracting Services including:
- Commercial and residential plumbing.
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning).
- Fire sprinklers.
- Hydronic heating systems.
- Gas fitting.
- Jacob Kuehne, Director, Senior Project Manager.
- Mathew Freeborn, Director, Construction Manager.
- Candice Kuehne, Director.
- Ed Kuehne, Senior Superintendent.
- Jeff Lawrance, Project Manager / Estimator.
- Colton Carosella, Project Coordinator.
- Max Mehr, Project Coordinator.
- Josh Olinoski, Site Foreman.
- Daniel Gosal, Financial Controller.
- Nick Trottier, Site Foreman.
- Lauren Boyes, Human Resources.
- Andrew Vanoene, Quality Control Manager.